Salmon and Broccoli with Sweet Chile Vinaigrette
Salmon and Broccoli with Sweet Chile Vinaigrette Carla Hall
So simple and tasty!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled, smashed)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 Fresno chile (seeded, minced)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- For the Salmon and Broccoli: Preheat oven to 375ÂºF.
- In a large bowl, add the broccoli florets, garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat thoroughly and remove to a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until broccoli is browned and crisp on the outside, about 10 - 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and push the broccoli to the edges of the baking sheet and fit the salmon in the center of the baking sheet. Brush the tops of the salmon fillets with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Return the pan to the oven and cook until salmon is opaque and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Remove and discard garlic cloves. Transfer salmon fillets and broccoli to a serving platter and drizzle both with the sweet chile vinaigrette to serve.
- For the Sweet Chile Vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, and fresno chile. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk continuously until emulsified. Season with salt to taste.
- Tip: Substitute the fresno chile with your favorite pepp er, like jalapeno or serrano.
- Carla Hall White Bean Dip
- Bobby Flay Shredded Veggie Slaw with Celery Seed Vinaigrette
- Bobby Flay Spanish Spice-Rubbed Lamb Loin with Mustard-Mint Glaze
- Clinton Kelly Buffalo Chicken Fried Rice
- Clinton Kelly Jammin Boat Cocktail
- Michael Symon Watermelon, Feta, and Tomato Salad
- Carla Hall Double Chocolate Orange Muffins
- Clinton Kelly Frose
- Clinton Kelly Dutch Baby with Macerated Strawberries
- Alex Jankovsky Chocolate Haystacks
- Gesine Prado Caramel Tart
- Michael Symon Blackberry Lime Pavlova